Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ok... this is the cutest thing ever and I have no way of photographing it!!! I am working on a research paper, here on ye olde lappe toppe. I have the laptop on a huge pillow from the back of our couch on my lap.... Nushka, my littlest kitty just curled up behind the laptop screen and laid down to nap!!! I think she is there, not to cuddle me, but because it is pretty warm there... the fan for the laptop blows that-a-way.... I am kinda liking the heat from the laptop myself... it is actually FREEZING here in the Lone Star State!!! Like ice and everything!! It is weird! We are having our 2-days of winter! :) Dear Santa, I would like a webcam and/or digital camera this year! Mylynka Ok... I love my cats like they are my babies... yes, I know... Crazy Cat Lady......

1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

You need a digital cam! They are so much fun :)