Monday, November 28, 2005

As the e-mail I sent out to most everyone said, I am going to Korea. Well, not just me, but Mom and Charles, too. Lupe can't go, unfortunately... He has no passport. :( Anyhoo... We leave at 9am on Wed. Dec. 14th and arrive in Seoul, South Korea around 6pm on the 15th. It is a LOOOONG flight (about 16-18 hours) and there is a +15hr time difference. Kevin and Nahee are supposed to take us all over Seoul on the 16th, the wedding is the 17th, Mom & Charles depart the 18th and I get 1 extra day with the newlyweds and leave on the 19th. We are all going to be staying at Nahee's family home with her parents, brother, sister and young cousin. I am looking forward to this cultural immersion! It is going to be a whirlwind trip for sure, but I am sure it will whet my appetite for future trips. On another note, I have an upper respiratory infection as of today... bummer. I should be (better be!!) well in time to board the plane! Working with the unwashed masses has its drawbacks this time of year.... LOL.

1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Hope you feel better! We expect LOTS of pics from your trip!