Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Boobies, Breasts, Knockers, Hooters, etc. Now I have your attention, I have something very exciting to anounce! I just signed up for the Breast Cancer 3-Day! What does this mean and why am I so excited? Well, it means I will be walking 60 (yes SIXTY) miles in three days AND I will be raising LOTS of money for Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Research!! YAY! This also means I am going to be training like crazy between now and November; AND I will be soliciting EVERYONE I KNOW for donations! I will keep you all posted and hope you will all cheer me on in this incredible challenge! I also hope you will donate. I will have a website set up soon and you will know when I do! I am so excited and a little afraid of the challenges I will face. Of course, this doesn't compare to the challenges women diagnosed with breast cancer face.

No comments: