Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hello all. I had a fantastic birthday on Friday and a wonderful birthday weekend. Lupe woke me up on Friday with candlelit chocolate cake and coffee... What a great breakfast!! Then there was a beautiful bouquet of pink lilies waiting for me in the living room and my surprise gift.... A gorgeous watch!! (see pic) Yea Lupe! I had the first meeting for the trip to France... the itinerary was a great b-day gift... haha More info on that to post later. My Mom & Charles sent me a beautiful bouquet of Gerbera Daisies. That Lupe is a sneaky one... He took me for an "overnight trip" to Dallas (Addison) to Texas de Brazil for dinner, a night in a hotel and shopping the next day at my favorites... Crate & Barrel and Williams-Sonoma... Well, all that AND a new watch... He is a keeper!! We had a super fabulous meal at TdB ( www.texasdebrazil.com) then fun times at the Galleria the next day. Saturday was rounded out with our first trip to the Dallas Arboretum ( www.dallasarboretum.org ) to view Dallas Blooms 2006 (pics to follow at a later date). We finished our day with his parents treating us to dinner and then came home for video games... which we are both terrible at, but have fun nonetheless. Today I met up with a dear friend whom I do not get to see very often. She took me out for a fabulous meal of Lebanese food at Hedary's ( http://www.hedarys.com/) in Fort Worth. It was a great weekend! I think I am gonna love being 34!!! It has started off so darn well!! :)

1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm always late on bdays - sorry! Sounds like a great day, and a fabulous watch. Way to go, Lupe!
:)