Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Yea, so I am a total slacker-blogger... You would think I would have something to say EVERY DAY seeing as I am online EVERY DAY! Oh jeez... well, I am a procrastinator extraordinaire... And a poor manager of my time... well it depends on what it is. There are some things I will do right away, like check my e-mail... haha I have started my final full semester of college! Yipee! I am rounding out my History major this Spring with courses in African-American History (since 1865), WWII, and History in Film. The French minor is being buoyed by an Advanced Conversation & Phonetics class. Bien Sur! I will have 2 upper level French courses and a Math course to take this summer and then Commencement, Sweet Commencement in August! If I can figure out how to put a countdown on this blog I will! This degree has been 16-years in the making... expect one hell of a party in August!

1 comment:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Awesome - you deserve a big party! Are you really going to Paris this summer? So jealous... have some pain au chocolat (sp?) for me! YUM and crepes w/ Nutella...When I think about places I've been my fondest memories are usually of the FOOD!